We invite you to attend our FREE monthly educational programs on “The Illuminating Series” which takes place on the third Tuesday of each month. We feature experts on topics such as healthy aging, advance care planning, caregiving, grief and loss, and other end-of-life experiences. If you are unable to attend the live event, you may view the recorded program on our YouTube channel.
Our Illuminating Series is provided free-of-charge to anyone in the community thanks to the generous support of donors.
View our past Illuminating Series:
- End-of-Life Choices
- Advance Directives and Updated POLST
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Nutrition and Cooking for Self Care
- Aging in Place, Financial Preparation
- Cyber Safety and Financial Exploitation of Older Adults
- The Role of Death Doulas in Revolutionizing End of Life Care and Hospice Teams
More Illuminating Series Topics: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhdz7-4ONFtI3M6YDO1MHRMCMGrui9Za3